Organization Merge Tool
To merge two organizations into one record:
- Login and click ADMIN, MANAGE ADD-ONS, ORGANIZATION MERGE TOOL, ORGANIZATION MERGE TOOL.
- Select the organization you want to keep in the Main Organization drop down.
- Select the organization you want to merge in the Duplicate Organization drop down.
- Click NEXT.
- In the field "ACTION FOR FIELD VALUE", choose either KEEP CURRENT VALUE, USE MERGED CO. VALUE or USE MERGED CO. VALUE IF EMPTY.
- Decide whether or not to check the options:
- Deactivate duplicate organization after process. (Defaults to checked)
- Delete duplicate organization after process. (Defaults to unchecked)
- Move users from merged organization to main organization. (Defaults to checked)
- Click PROCESS to complete the merger of the two organizations, which will change fields of the still active organization as specified and will make the merged organization record inactive or deleted depending on your selections.
NOTE: When you merge two organizations and select to "Move users from merged organization to main organization", the users from the merged organization will now be in the organization that remains. If there is an account for both organizations, the users for the merged organization will now show in the users for the account associated with the remaining organization. The merged organization will still show in the organization tab of the account that was assigned to that organization.