Contensive Library Architecture
From Contensive Wiki
The Library has the following goals:
- Separate design from code - so designers and UI/UX professionals can use native tools to create and modify.
- Isolate and abstract hardware services - To facilitate mocking for unit/integration testing, to minimize infrastructure lock-in.
- To prevent lock-in to this library by focusing on replaceable modularity - low coupling and high coherence.
- To encourage rapid development by isolating business logic layer
- Facilitate content administration.
For developers, the following diagram outlines the underlying system architecture